Project B Designs NEWS

Project B Designs has MOVED! Check the new and improved site at www.projectbdesigns.com. See you there!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

another new kit with freebie!

I'm on a roooooolllll!! Ok, it's still my summer break, so I have time to design my %^&*^ off. I've released a new kit in my store, FabFabrics, and off course have a little freebie to match. Check below!

This kit is great for girly papers, it contains 5 papers, 4 frames, 4 flowers, 5 buttons, 4 labels, 3 ribbons and a FREE alpha!

You can buy the alpha seperatly, if you only like that one, click previews to see them in Shoppe.
And now it's time for the freebie: a quickpage to match! Just put your picture behind it, and you're good to go!! Remember, I always like to see your LO's. Now that I have a shop, I'm gonna need a CT, right? *wink wink*

No comments: