Project B Designs NEWS

Project B Designs has MOVED! Check the new and improved site at www.projectbdesigns.com. See you there!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

OMG2

I have to say it, again and again... OMG! I have to pinch myself, to check I'm not dreaming all of this. But I'm not, it's really happening to me!


Tonight, I got myself my first CT-member. You all have seen the LO's from Deb, right? She sent me the LO's she made with my freebie-kits. I felt she HAD to be on my CT, and luckily she said yes!!


She also sent me some LO's tonight, made with my stuff. Isn't she great??

credits: SumSumSummer kit and PiecesofPaper template. Grab this stuff for free while you can, I don't know what I'll be throwing in my shop! (Don't you just love the sticking-out-foot? I do!!)


credits: SumSumSummer kit and AppleBlossom template

And then, another OMG-moment. I got accepted by another store!! In short time, I'll be selling at Scrapping Whispers too, isn't that great?! Now, I'll be of designing again. I don't know when the next freebie will be up, so be sure to subscribe to my blog. You can find the subscriptionfield at the left-top of the blog. You'll be notified if I add something new!

1 comment:

Cra-Z-cat said...

so cool to see my lo's featured.. ty... and it's gonna be great to provide u w/ more as part of your CT.. thanks for the opportunity!!