Project B Designs NEWS

Project B Designs has MOVED! Check the new and improved site at www.projectbdesigns.com. See you there!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Scrappy Thoughts

I'm glad to announce I am now a designer at Scrappy Thoughts. I'm so glad they gave me this change, and would like to thank them. Thanks girls!!


This doesn't mean there will be no more freebies, but it does mean I will discontinue some 'old' freebies. Future freebies will contain samples of kits you can buy in my store. Yay that sounds good!


There are no items in my store yet, but there will be, so check it out! You can find the shop here, and there's a nice forum attatched (with fun challenges, come join us!), you'll find it here.


I'm happy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gefeliciteerd, Bianca, dat heb je dubbel en dik verdiend !
(Maar hoe heb je dat voor elkaar gekregen?)

groetjes, Lien