Project B Designs NEWS

Project B Designs has MOVED! Check the new and improved site at www.projectbdesigns.com. See you there!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

SumSumSummer flowers

I'm a bit busy, working hard at finishing another book with LO's of Leonie. I have 40 pages finished by now, so a little more (and a front and back LO), and I can order it to print!


For the SumSumSummer-kit I created some summer-flowers. Download by clicking the preview, as usual!



And the lovely Deb sent me another one of her LO's! She's great, isn't she?



She used my It's Magic! kit, Template 16 by Droopette and WordArt By DizzyBlondeScraps
She wrote: another page of my sweet granddaughter. Your star paper was perfect for the pic!!


My own LO's:


credits: Eve Recinella - Frollicsome and MGL28 - MGL Scraps

credits: Paint the sky with Stars - LazyKitty and Melonball - Jenlin

credits: Orchard Inspired Minikit - Rachel Freer

credits: Jeans - HappyScrap

credits: MangoTango - Sunshine collab (Claudi - swirls and ribbon, DLiemert - paper, Kawouette - glitter)

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Jul [LA 04:50am, NY 06:50am, UK 11:50am, OZ 09:50pm]).

Cra-Z-cat said...

thanks for sharing my lo today.. love the flowers and all ur lo's are terrific.. a cute little one u got there!!