Project B Designs NEWS

Project B Designs has MOVED! Check the new and improved site at www.projectbdesigns.com. See you there!

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Biebels goes Hybrid

My first Hybrid project (and one of the few times I touched glue and scissors since I switched to digiscrapping): a box for my sister's birthday.



I used the soapbox template from this site: http://www.mrlopategui.com/graphicresources.html, turned it into a template in Photoshop and personalized is with bits from AwesomeAugust and a baby-pic of my sister.




This is what I created in Photoshop, and I printed it on heavy paper.


Then I glued (I ran out of tape...) the paper on another peace of patterned paper, and cut the whole thing out.

I folded the box, made holes in the front and put a ribbon through for closure. Finished and ready to fill with ... money ;) (I ran out of sweets too...)

2 comments:

Cra-Z-cat said...

awww.. that's really cute and a wonderful gift idea.. sure she will love it.. her pic is so cute too!!!

Jaya said...

Very cute gift idea!!!