Project B Designs NEWS

Project B Designs has MOVED! Check the new and improved site at www.projectbdesigns.com. See you there!

Saturday, August 2, 2008

CT

I did my first CT work for FoxyDesigns this morning! I participated in a number challenge at Scrapping Whispers, I had to use 4 papers, 5 elements and 1 photo. This was a real challenge, because I normally don't use so much stuff in one LO! This is what I came up with:


I really love the colors in this kit! It's called ScarletWine.
Leonie found a couple of stickers, and put them on her face. (this is an old photo, I 'found' them on my other camera... OOPS)

Then I got some new LO's by Deb, check them out!
This is Rebecca last fall on a hayride during halloween... Deb used CrazyGoat for this one
This LO is of my grandson, coby. He lives 2 hours away from me and was down for a week in june. This is one of our many outings at the park. I used the CrazyGoat kit because his climbing that twisted ladder reminded me of mountain goats!! I've used a letter template by Smallducks(Alana Coneen).
This is rebecca last Halloween, doesn't she look so darling in her costume?!!
The kitty is my own - found clipart on the net, extracted it, then applied an epoxy action..
To match my pic colors, I've also changed the white in the flowers to black and altered one of the tags too!!
Deb used FabFabrics for this one.
If you like this LO's and want to leave her some love, you can do so in the ScrappyThoughts gallery!

No comments: