Project B Designs NEWS

Project B Designs has MOVED! Check the new and improved site at www.projectbdesigns.com. See you there!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Scrappy Thoughts Stuff

I just saw a CT-call for MoonDesigns! If you want to CT for her, than hop over to her blog and check out all the details!! Woohooo, I wish her the best luck with this one! Oh, and she has a freebie up too ;))

Laure has her first kit in store, and it's BEAUtiful! She has a freebie sampler, so go to her blog and check it out!

If you like Grabbags, you should check out here, 10 CU-items and a FREE paperpack!



Yesterday I found out I'm not going on to the next round at Teachers Pet... I was so bummed! I'm such a sore loser, LOL, but I think I'm ok now. (I had a good night sleep, Leonie woke up at 9.30 AM this morning!) I have a new kit ready, actually I had it ready yesterday, but didn't feel like putting it in store. It's a extended version of my TheGardener kit, I'll be uploading it sometime this day (maybe tonight, because Leonie wants to play during the day). So check back soon for a freebie sampler!

No comments: