Project B Designs NEWS

Project B Designs has MOVED! Check the new and improved site at www.projectbdesigns.com. See you there!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Change of Color - paperpack

OMG what have I started! LOL I've created a new paperpack, named Change of Color, to celebrate the fall-colors. I couldn't come up with any elements, so I decided to leave it at that. I waited with putting it in store because, well, fall hasn't started yet.

But the more days passed, the more ideas I got on elements. AND I created an alpha to match. So, stupid me, I decided to do a 'daily-download-thing'... which means the next 26 days I HAVE to create elements for this kit! I'll realy have to stretch myself, but I think it could be fun. So, here's the first of many to come: DailyDownload part 1 (with the first letter and element). You can buy the matching paperpack for only $ 4.99, but if you are fast, you can still get it for my TerrificTwo's price (everything I have for $ 2.00, remember??). This sale ends friday, so be quick! And come back tomorrow for the second part of the DailyDownload! (images are clickable)


DailyDownload part 1 (sorry, link has been removed!)



available at ScrappyThoughts for $ 4.99 $2.00 ('till next friday!)
---------------------------------------------------------

And off course Deb created something beautiful with the papers!


Credits: Lien Template 05
Crafty Scraps - fishing elements (the great outdoors & gone fishing kits)


credits: Amy Lyon - Template2


And this one is my own!

7 comments:

Cra-Z-cat said...

thanks for featuring my pages today to announce the release of ur papers!!

ur lo is really cute too.. she's a darling!!

love that scarecrow button.. he's really cute, too!!

lookin fwd to seeing what other elements u've come up w/ for these rich colored papers..

have a good day

evitangel said...

really beautiful goodies!

Jaya said...

Gorgeous papers hun!!! love them!!!

Janeal said...

Lovely kit! Wow-26 days that will be a feat! Good luck. This is wonderful!

Cassandra said...

Beautiful blog and pretty papers. TFS

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Maryse said...

Gorgeous button!!
thanks for sharing :)