Project B Designs NEWS

Project B Designs has MOVED! Check the new and improved site at www.projectbdesigns.com. See you there!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Another free alpha!

Since I have to wait till Friday for the next SunshineStudio mission, I thought it was time for another freebie. And it will be an alpha again!! This one is called ArtAlpha, and it's a doodley blue and black alpha with a paper texture. I hope you like it! Remember, this will only be here for a week, if you don't want to miss anything then you can subscribe to this blog!

click preview to download!! * sorry, link has been removed! *

I also will take the time to show you some LO's I did the past couple of days. Sometimes, when I'm stuck in the designing process, scrapping with other designers stuff helps me get going!






These three LO's were made with the kit CandyCornKids, made by SandraK Designs. She is a fairly new designer at ScrappyThoughts, you can get the kit here.

This LO I made for a Scraplifting Challenge on the GroovyScraps forum. I love scraplifting and I used my own Party with Greens kit for this one!

This is a LO for the Desktop Challenge in the Sunshine Wonderweek!! I used my mission #1 freebie for this one, and I'm so glad to have a November desktop :D My October desktop was ready just a few days ago... so shame on me!! You can find all about the Sunshine Wonderweek and the other mission #1 freebies on SunshineStudioScraps!

2 comments:

Mumure said...

love your pages!!!
thank you for the alpha :))

Cra-Z-cat said...

love ur halloween pages.. ur black cat is beautiful.. great pages!!