Project B Designs NEWS

Project B Designs has MOVED! Check the new and improved site at www.projectbdesigns.com. See you there!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Dive In

I created a request kit, which was totally new for me! Normally I take a color swatch, design some papers, and in that proces think of a 'theme' or feeling for a kit. Now I read a request by Scrapness saying she was looking for a kit to scrap swimming-lesson pictures. Ideas came right to me, and I just HAD to design a kit for her!

Well... here it is! Dive IN!

This kit is available at GroovyScraps, you can read a detailed description by clicking the image, for only $ 3.49. But Scrapness, you're getting it for FREE!


I also created a QP for you to download, click preview to do so. As you can see, this kit can be used to scrap pool and bath pictures as well!


Anyone else has a request? LOL

3 comments:

Jaya said...

You go girl!!!!

Love this one!!!

LouCeeCreations said...

Hello bianca, I just wanted to stop by and thankyou personally for the e.mail you sent me with the rak fron Maryse.
Your swimming lessons! "dive in" kit looks so cute.
Louise

Liz said...

wow what a cute kit..fantastic work...greetings and nice to meet ya...luv cheeky monkey