Project B Designs NEWS

Project B Designs has MOVED! Check the new and improved site at www.projectbdesigns.com. See you there!

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Whispers of Winter LO's

My wonderful CT did their thing again!! I'm so happy with these girls!! Do you want to be on my CT-team? Please send me a message.



Deb using Whispers of Winter



Deb using Whispers of Winter



Maryse using Whispers of Winter


Maryse using Whispers of Winter


Maryse using Whispers of Winter


Maryse created some QP's as well, you can find them on her blog. Make sure you leave her some love!! She gave me a blog-award as well, isn't she the sweetest? I'll have to think about my nominations...

2 comments:

Cra-Z-cat said...

thanks for displaying my pages today..

maryse, ur pages are beautiful.. i really like how u've placed that branch of leaves over the pic of bryce..

all have a wonderful sunday!!

Mumure said...

Oh my God!!!You have an award!!!Who make that? ;))
Bises.
Maryse.