Project B Designs NEWS

Project B Designs has MOVED! Check the new and improved site at www.projectbdesigns.com. See you there!

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Winners!

Remember my RAKking mood? Well, it's Sunday, which means I randomly picked 2 winners for the Whispers of Nature RAK. I did it old school, with names on pieces of paper, and Johan had one pick and Leonie the other LOL. (the random.org thing was off line!)
And, the winners are.....

Maryse (lucky girl, this is her 2nd RAK!) and Lynncal (who applied at my DST thread)!!! I'll contact both of them with their coupond codes and I wish them all LOADS OF FUN! For the rest: better luck next time!!

1 comment:

Mumure said...

I could'nt come the two last days and
what I found today?!!!!Another gift :)))I'm so happy!!!
Your are an angel,I don't really know what to say....
Grosses bise :))
merci merci merci merci