Project B Designs NEWS

Project B Designs has MOVED! Check the new and improved site at www.projectbdesigns.com. See you there!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Christmas news

Ok, I know it's a bit early to talk about Christmas, we in the Netherlands first celebrate Sint Maarten (sort of like Halloween) and Sinterklaas (sort of like Santa Claus), but I was in a Cozy Christmas mood. That's why I created this kit, and then it all got a little bit out of hand LOL. Just look at the previews below, and see what my CT did with this kit. Then below that, you will find a freebie ;) Have fun!


This is the kit, available at GroovyScraps only for $3.99 $3.19 the first week!


This set of 8 bragbook pages can help you put together an easy and fast mini album with your pictures! Only available at GroovyScraps for $3.99 $3.19 the first week!

An alpha to match, or to use seperately! If you love gel glitter, than this alpha is a must-have. Available at GroovyScraps $2.49 $1.99 the first week!

If you want to create your own glitter stuff, than you need this pack of (gel)glitter styles! Available at GroovyScraps only for $2.49.


Maryse

Maryse

Maryse

Deb

Deb

Deb (credits: template by Shazbutt)

This is your freebie! A CozyChristmas QP for you to download, have fun! Click preview to download!! * sorry, link has been removed! *

5 comments:

Maryse said...

I love your qps and I love Deb's pages!!!
I will post my qps tomorrow at the end of the day.Leeloo,my daughter,rides horses and we are out all the day(under the rain I think...)
I'm happy to learn I won your green thing qp's :))

Josie said...

Terrific QP! Thank you so much for sharing it!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Nov [LA 08:58pm, NY 10:58pm] - 02 Nov [UK 03:58am, OZ 02:58pm] ).

Anonymous said...

A very nice qp with a wonderfully fun kit!
Thanks,
tessthescrapper

lovetocraftbetty said...

Your new Christmas kit is lovely!
I really like all the beautiful layouts made with the kit - great work.

Thank you for sharing this neat quick page.