Project B Designs NEWS

Project B Designs has MOVED! Check the new and improved site at www.projectbdesigns.com. See you there!

Saturday, November 29, 2008

New stuff and sale update

All these stores, so much to handle... ;) I needed an update on current sales myself, and that's why I'm giving you one. Also, I uploaded new stuff, and since there is a sale, you can get these brand new things for just a small price!
available at GroovyScraps - DPH - KJoi
With a brand new kit I needed to make some QP's, can't help myself. If you are interested in a freebie, check below!

available at GroovyScraps - DPH - KJoi
A template to create your own house, CU ok!
Ok, the sales...
GroovyScraps - 60% off till Nov 31st
DigitalPaperHearts - everything for $1, ends Sunday! (remember, Everlasting Dreams is in the charity section there)
KJoi - 50% off, ends Sunday
And here's your freebie!

1 comment:

Mumure said...

I have something for you on my blog ;p
Love your qps!!!
I will send you an email this evening :))