Project B Designs NEWS

Project B Designs has MOVED! Check the new and improved site at www.projectbdesigns.com. See you there!

Friday, December 19, 2008

madnesssss

Deb, one of my CT-members, has a granddaughter named Rebecca. She had some lovely pictures of her sleeping, and didn't have the kit to scrap them with. So I created this kit with Rebecca in mind: Night, night Rebecca. It's girly, it's dreamy, it's jummy!
Before I let you see your freebie, you'll have to check out this madness!!!
At first we thought we were going to pick some products and mark them $1. But... some of us went craaaazy, and put their whole store on sale for $1!!! Ok... me too... so: you can get everything you want, CU items, new kits, EVerything for $1 per product!!! And as I said: other designers are just as craaaazy, so be quick and check it out!

And this is your QP freebie, enjoy!!

5 comments:

-xxx- Elja said...

hij i s helemaal mooi bianca!! top. alles goed daar? hier dus helemaal geen scraps de laatste tijd :(
groet elja

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Dec. 19, 2008. Thanks again.

Jaya said...

This is awesome Bianca!!! love the colors and the elements!!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely, thank you!

It's Daddies. Plural. said...

Thank you so much. I just used this QP here:

http://itsdaddiesplural.blogspot.com/2008/12/today.html