Project B Designs NEWS

Project B Designs has MOVED! Check the new and improved site at www.projectbdesigns.com. See you there!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Scrapping w/ "Wishes"



Rebecca's looking on at the Annual Holiday Sand Sculpture at our local Mall. Every year the sculptors always create a different theme. This year was a carousel. I'll be posting a series of pages in my gallery at SBF. Stop over and take a look at this beauty.. Hoping to have them all posted by the weekend.. leave some love.. i enjoy hearing from you!!

Other credits: jburkhart - Template 23 (altered)






A page of Rebecca, my GD, on Christmas night playing with her Sleeping Beauty vanity she got from me for Christmas. This toy was the highlight of the day!! It's interactive and Sleeping Beauty talks to her as she primps and pampers her. She is so cute playing with it!!

Other credits: Colies Corner - Blog Template4 (rotated)


Wishes kit is available at GroovyScraps - DPH

for more details see Saturday, Jan 3, 2009 entry labeled Wishes

1 comment:

TheChigers said...

I just have to say I love your layout of the sand sculpture - I always am in that mall & never would think to take pictures of my daughter by the sculpture for a layout 9or of just the scuplture for that matter)