Project B Designs NEWS

Project B Designs has MOVED! Check the new and improved site at www.projectbdesigns.com. See you there!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

DPH Newsletter

Like this?

This is a freebie included in the Digital Paper Hearts newsletter, which you can subscribe to here. (read more about our new CT, our current sale and much more!)

Shari (Doohikey Designs) has a fun template challenge for you, and you could win some great prices! Check the forum here to read more!

(ppssssst, this is the first price!)
And then there's this cute kit we created together! We had so much fun, we kept talking to eachother with new ideas and we kept creating ;) The result is: Baby Lizard, a cute boy kit (including papers, elements and 2 alphas)!!
available at Digital Paper Hearts - GroovyScraps (coming soon)
papers:

elements:
I have a styles pack in the making, and Shari promissed to make an add-on (see, we weren't finished creating LOL), so stay tuned!!
Also: check out another DPH collab I Am Toddler, hear me ROAR! (oh, love the title!!) It's a collab between Laura (simply.scraps) and Lindsay (Spinky Dink Scraps) and it's great for scrapping all toddlers!! Check here!

1 comment:

* Lee said...

Hello, I tried multiple times to sign up for the newsletter, but I kept getting an internal server error. I am on a Mac and I tried it both with Safari and Firefox and got the error both times. I will check back to see if the problem is fixed. TIA.