Project B Designs NEWS

Project B Designs has MOVED! Check the new and improved site at www.projectbdesigns.com. See you there!

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Little things

I once saw a product by Nicole Seitler of Sugarplum paperie, and I was instantly in love with it! Let me see if I can get you a link...




It took me a while to do something with this inspiration, and off course... mine are not as cute as hers, but still: with Easter in my mind I created Little Easter Things.

You'll find 30 elements in 6 colors (6 eggs, 6 gel glitter circles, 6 paper swirls, 6 buttons and 6 glitter scattered elements), all small and tiny, all .png files. Spice up your LO!!
I don't know if you missed them already, but 20 of my products are now gone for good. And I also took out the CU grab bag, it is waiting to be split and sold seperately. I hope you got the deal while it was hot!!
Don't forget my current sales!! (sales are always listed at the top of my blog, but for you Google-Readers out there: Digital Paper Hearts = -50% till next Sunday, GroovyScraps = -40% till March 7!)

No comments: