Project B Designs NEWS

Project B Designs has MOVED! Check the new and improved site at www.projectbdesigns.com. See you there!

Sunday, May 3, 2009

CU grab bag

Did you have fun shopping? Chatting? Scrapping? Well, i did ;) If you have any money left, Digital Paper Hearts is still on sale, just a few hours left. Hurry!

The owners of Digital Paper Hearts created something fun: a CU grab bag, filled with commercial use goodies!



Click on the image to find out more!

As of now, you can only get my stuff at Digital Paper Hearts, I closed my commercial-use store. I need my time, cause I found out yesterday I made it to the 2nd round of the So You Think You Can Design contest!! Yay!! I am very busy designing the first freebie kit, and of course I am making it far too difficult for myself, saying I will never make it, it was a mistake they let me go through LOL I am SO bad at this! The list of designers has 80 names (there were 120 applications), and next week there will be 40 left. I have NO hope for going on to the next round, but joining and actually making it past round 1... is SOOO cool :)

So watch out for freebies, lot's of them, and some of the participants have BIG names ;) I'll let you know when my part is up for download!

No comments: