Project B Designs NEWS

Project B Designs has MOVED! Check the new and improved site at www.projectbdesigns.com. See you there!

Monday, June 29, 2009

Another freebie!

Thanks for all the comments on my card template, I love reading them! Keep 'em coming, cause I have another freebie for you ;)

This time it's an alpha. I know for you Americans 4th of July is coming near (ok, so the 4th is coming near for all of us, but it's a holiday for you LOL. Well, actually, that's my first real summer-break-holiday-day, so I can celebrate too!!)

I wanted to do something with red and blue, and I came up with these alphas. The red one has holes, the blue one has star-holes, as you can see in the preview. Enjoy! Oh, and hurry, cause I plan on getting these alphas in store when my holiday starts, so you can grab this for free until then. Ok, I have no problem with people who want to wait and pay me money for this alpha LOL
download: 4Shared
Whoops, I almost forgot!!! My Scrapable store will be on sale from July 1-5. Actualy, ALL of Scrapable will be on sale -35%, so grab your goodies then. Have fun!!

8 comments:

Simply Sarah said...

I love the holes/stars in the alphas... adorable and perfects for lots of things. Thanks for sharing.

Abby said...

Thank you for the freebie!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Pattycakes said...

Thank you!!! :)

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Fourth of July - Red, White, and Blue post on Jun. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

bj said...

This alpha is sooooo cute. Thanks a million!

Anonymous said...

Love these! Thanx so much!!

dhl said...

thank you for this beauifull alphas