Project B Designs NEWS

Project B Designs has MOVED! Check the new and improved site at www.projectbdesigns.com. See you there!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

$1 Wednesday!

Yay, it's Wednesday again! Here's what I have marked down to $1 today:


Time Stood Still


Summer All The Way


Couch Cuddles

What else have I been up to? Well, I did a LOT of scrapping, finished all the pages I need for another book for Leonie, and I have been working on a book for my nephew (my first S4O project!). And I have been designing a LOT too, but there's nothing I can show you yet. I'm working on numerous collabs and have created some minis for Scrapable and charity. I have an amazing mojo these days, so I plan to keep using it for 2 more weeks. After that it's back to work! Well, only 9 weeks, after that my pregnancy leave starts *yay*

No comments: