Project B Designs NEWS

Project B Designs has MOVED! Check the new and improved site at www.projectbdesigns.com. See you there!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

SUNny news



If you like to scrap, and would love a spot as a store CT member, then this is just right for you! At Sunshine Studio Scraps we'll be having a Sweetie Contest, to find out who will be added to our Sweetie-team. SUN has awesome designers, so it wouldn't be too hard to find anything you like there LOL. If you want to read more, check here!


Oh, and if I were you, I'd sign up for the SUN newsletters. There's a weekly newsletter which will keep you updated on new products and other things you need to know, and the monthly newsletter will contain freebies, and the next one will be from me :) So check here to sign up! (for the contest you'll be needing SUN products, and this freebie will count too :D Just so you know!)


Last but not least: I have some cute Kinda Fallish LOs to show you!

Aren't they cute? If any designer is wondering if a CT is worth it, it IS! I love my CT *mwah*

No comments: