Project B Designs NEWS

Project B Designs has MOVED! Check the new and improved site at www.projectbdesigns.com. See you there!

Saturday, September 19, 2009

What a week!

Yesterday I officially reached the '30-weeks-mark': only 10 more weeks till the due date! Time has flown by, specially since I've felt so good during this pregnancy. But... maybe I said that too much out loud, cause I got knocked down the last week. On Tuesday I started to cough a bit (try THAT without using your tummy muscles OUCH), and Wednesday I woke up with massive muscle ache in my belly. Every turn, kick, knock inside, but also bending over or even raising my voice hurt! I called my boss to tell him I wouldn't be able to work on Thursday, and that turned out to be a good thing, cause that afternoon the fever came up. With all the hassle about flu and stuff, I knew I had to call my doc about this, cause I'm in the final trimester of my pregnancy, but I wasn't too worried. On Thursday the fever was gone, thank heaven, and now I only have a nasty cough left. It still hurts like h*ll when I cough, but I'll survive ;)


Ok, enough small talk! New kit time!!

The colors for this kit made me think of a boys kit. For the nursery I have been thinking about an owls - forest theme, so I have been browsing the internet for owls images A LOT the past few weeks. So you see what inspired me ;)

Hoo's the man? {the kit} - available at Sunshine Studio Scraps and Scrapable


Hoo's the man? {the papers} - available at Sunshine Studio Scraps and Scrapable



Hoo's the man? {the alpha} - available at Sunshine Studio Scraps and Scrapable



Hoo's the man? {the bragbook} - available at Sunshine Studio Scraps and Scrapable

And now, some CT inspiration!!

by Jana


by Melissa


both by Laura

by Mandy

by me

Remember: tomorrow is Sunny Sunday at Sunshine Studio Scraps! You can expect something new from me next Friday AND Saturday, so pay attention ;) (btw: this is me trying to slow down and stock up on kits to release during my 'pregnancy leave' ... which I AM doing! So imagine what kind of mojo flies around here LOL)

No comments: