Project B Designs NEWS

Project B Designs has MOVED! Check the new and improved site at www.projectbdesigns.com. See you there!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

New releases!

So, were you curious? Here's what's available from today in my store!


This is Warm Winter Wishes, a collab between Ginny from GET Designs and myself. Although I am no fan of winter, this was really fun to make. Maybe it's because I was thinking about WARM winters? LOL
The kit is available at Sunshine Studio Scraps (and at Scrapable starting Friday), and will be -25% during the first week!

And now please, let me re-introduce to you: Intensity. Some of my faithfull followers (do I even have any? LOL) will recognize the colors of this kit, and the name. But let me be honest, that is about all that is left of the original Intensity kit! However: if you ever purchased Intensity in its original form, please contact me to get a coupon for this kit (address at the bottom of my blog).

This kit is available at Sunshine Studio Scraps (and at Scrapable starting Friday).


I created a QP pack with six 12x12 inch .png files in it. For easy pages: just put your pictures behind it, journal, add date/title, and you're good to go! Available at Sunshine Studio Scraps (and Scrapable, starting Friday)
And who recognizes this alpha? It was sold VERY briefly, but I think it matches this new Intensity kit perfectly. Please check to see if you don't already have this alpha before you buy it! Available at Sunshine Studio Scraps (and Scrapable starting Friday)
Here's some CT inspiration:

No comments: