Project B Designs NEWS

Project B Designs has MOVED! Check the new and improved site at www.projectbdesigns.com. See you there!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving Sale!

We don't celebrate Thanksgiving in The Netherlands, but hey, any reason for a party is a good one, right? So I decided to have a huge sale starting on Thanksgiving throughout the weekend. Woot!!
So check my store, fill your wishlists and shop till you drop between Nov 26th and 30th! And off course: have a great time if you'll be celebrating with your families!
Here's what I'm thankful for:
created with the beautiful paperpack Adore by ThreePaperPeonies (she's giving these paperpacks away for free, can you believe her??)
(oh, and I would even be thankful for a single contraction right now, cause I'm ready to deliver! If someone could inform my son, that would be great, cause I don't think he wants to come out... Black Friday is my due date!!)

No comments: