Project B Designs NEWS

Project B Designs has MOVED! Check the new and improved site at www.projectbdesigns.com. See you there!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Celebration freebie!

To celebrate my Scrappity-Doo-Dah shoppe opening, I have an exclusive kit there AND it's on sale for -50% for the first week! Take a look:


*available at Scrappity-Doo-Dah*
This sweet en soft kit was designed during the last weeks of my pregnancy, and it's all about being devoted to a very special person (or persons :)). Here's a closer look at the papers and elements:



And here's something I scrapped with it (and no, this is not our baby boy, I didn't have time to scrap him yet! This is our daughter when she was a baby).

And to celebrate even more, I have a little freebie add-on for you!
download here (box.net)

5 comments:

Abby said...

Thank you for the freebie!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Dec [LA 04:24pm, NY 07:24pm] - 11 Dec [UK 12:24am, OZ 11:24am] ).

ivymay said...

many thanks gift appreciated

Simply Sarah said...

Thanks for the lil' add on. Love the colors of this kit.

Jenn said...

It is a beautiful kit. I love the color palette. Thanks so much for the add-on freebie!