Project B Designs NEWS

Project B Designs has MOVED! Check the new and improved site at www.projectbdesigns.com. See you there!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Remember this?

A couple of weeks ago, I released a few packs for the Colour Splash at SUN, called Frozen Days. I always wanted to create a complete kit with it, so I added a bunch of elements, and here it is!
*available at Sunshine Studio Scraps, Scrappity Doo Dah (and Scrapable on Friday)*
Here's a closer look at the papers and elements:
This was my last new release for 2009, I'll be back in 2010 with lots of goodies! A designer spotlight (with freebies, who doesn't like them??), a new 'new release policy' hehehe and a CT call! If I don't get back here before Newyears: all the best for the holidays and 2010!!! Fijne feestdagen!! :)

No comments: