Project B Designs NEWS

Project B Designs has MOVED! Check the new and improved site at www.projectbdesigns.com. See you there!

Monday, February 1, 2010

Update!

Wow, I never got a chance to tell you about my newest releases, but I had a very good reason! A very BIG reason, cause my love got me a brand spankin new iMac 22 inch!! I'm in love with it, but I still have to switch from Windows to Mac. Besides that, I needed to transfer all my files (and boy, I have a lot of files!) and I still have to export my custom shapes and brushes and stuff from Photoshop. I am designing a new kit on the Mac, and it's refreshing to not be able to use the brushes and shapes I always use LOL. Oh, and FONTS! I miss my fonts!! But there are a lot of new fonts to check out too, so I just have to adjust. It may take a while ;)
Ok, the last thing I showed you was the collab with LDrag Designs, and the LOs and freebie to go with it. I guess I better show you what I released last Saturday then! *shame*

Here's a mini-kit: Just Us. It's all about l.o.v.e. :)

available at SUN and SDD

And some CT inspiration:

by Brandy


by Mara (and she used stuff from Bubblegum Fun too, available at SUN)


by Pam


by Mandy

Speaking of my CT: I'm having a CT call! Check the ad to see if this is something for you ;)


The ad reads:
Wanna B part of the Project B Creative Team?

I'm looking for:
* layout artists that want to work with my stuff
* 1 LO per product, 3 products per month
* uploaded to 3 galleries (SUN - SDD and one of your choice)
* communication through a private blog and e-mail)
I'm appealed by:
* beautiful layouts with realistic shadows
* active blogs (not required)
* Twitter/Facebook users (not required)
I also need:
* a CT leader
* a Twitter/Facebook leader

To apply: send a link to your gallery and tell me how you think you are going to promote my designs to biebels1@gmail.com

Can't wait to see your applications!

No comments: