Project B Designs NEWS

Project B Designs has MOVED! Check the new and improved site at www.projectbdesigns.com. See you there!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

New stuff

I'm here to bring you this weeks new releases! It won't be a long post, since we have some sicky buggies flying around in this house. Leonie had a short but heavy stomach flu, and got a cold after that, she gave me the same stomach flu, and seems to have past the cold on to her brother. No runny nose for him, but he breathes heavily sometimes, a bit scary!

Well, first of all: here's another set of Lucky #7 templates, perfect for P365! Each template has room to journal (paths are already there), so you can make your weekly pages nice and easy.
available at SUN and SDD (30% off this weekend only!)

And you may remember Touch of Elegance, the stuff I did for the Birds of a Feather event at SDD. I released it as a kit at SUN this week!

available at SUN (30% off this weekend only!)

Here's some CT inspiration:
layouts by Pam, Jenn and Jane (she used Lucky#7 too!)
And here's one by Brandy, using Comfort Zone
I did get some time to scrap, or maybe I should say: I needed some time to scrap. I bought the One Love charity collab (available here) and MAN it is jam packed with goodies! Well worth the money!

The first picture of daddy, mommy and Julian. Leonie saw this LO, and said: hey, where am I? I should be in there too!!

No comments: