Project B Designs NEWS

Project B Designs has MOVED! Check the new and improved site at www.projectbdesigns.com. See you there!

Thursday, July 3, 2008

lay-outs and a template

I created a new template: FlowerPower. Download by clicking the preview (and below you see what I did with it!). Don't forget to give me credit when you use this template! A link to my blog will be fine :).


(I used my Kit Girl)
I got an e-mail from Deb Sampson, she made 2 layouts with my templates. Thank you for sending me the LO's Deb!


credits: the red one she used 'midnight rose' from janniscrap designsa (template Graffity). The other one she used 'Lilac Smiles' by Booland Designs (template Blocks).

1 comment:

Cra-Z-cat said...

you've made my day.. thanks for posting my pages on your blog.. you're terrific!! also thanks for the alpha and new template!! i'll be sending u something again real soon!!