Project B Designs NEWS

Project B Designs has MOVED! Check the new and improved site at www.projectbdesigns.com. See you there!

Monday, July 28, 2008

Opal Scraps

Farheen at Opal Scraps has a great freebie for you at her blog, go check it out! I soooo love her work, especially her doodles, so I offered to do some CT work for her. You saw my LO's in the previous post, didn't you?

Click on the image to pay her a visit, and leave her some love!

I'll be attending a Speedscrap (my first ever!) later this evening (3.00 pm EST is 9.00 pm for me), and I'm also attending a 'designer-workshop' in The Sandbox. I have to finish a mini-kit before july 31st... So, back to work!!

2 comments:

Opal Scraps said...

Wow thanks for posting this on ur blog. Hiba is 2 too. she turned 2 this April.

Anonymous said...

Bianca,

kijk eventjes op mijn blog... ik heb daar iets voor je !

http://clickphoto-lien.blogspot.com/2008/07/my-award-goes-to.html