Project B Designs NEWS

Project B Designs has MOVED! Check the new and improved site at www.projectbdesigns.com. See you there!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

another Scrappy Thoughts designer

If you like flowers and leaves as much as I do, than you should check out this blog: La tĂȘte dans le scrap. Don't worry, she writes in English too ;)
She has 2 amazing new products in store, check the previews below!


Me, I'm working very hard at my 1st asignment at The Sandbox. It's really pulling my strings, it's on my mind constantly... Nearly done (and it has to be done by july 31st, so I'll have to hurry!) Luckily I finished my new kit AwesomeAugust earlier, but it won't come in store 'till August 1st LOL. You can get parts of it at the Scrappy Thoughts forum, so subscribe now and look for the August desktop challenge. More info on the 1st, just a little sneak preview for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Bianca! That's very kind to you :)

I love the colors of this new kit ;)