Project B Designs NEWS

Project B Designs has MOVED! Check the new and improved site at www.projectbdesigns.com. See you there!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

playing in The Sandbox

At FunkyplaygroundDesigns, they're having a 'designer-course'. I don't know what to call it exactly, but I spoke earlier about the Sandbox. I got to play! This is my finished kit, you can get it here. BUT you need to be a subscriber to the FPD newsletter to get the password to unlock the zip. Follow me? So go over there QUICK and snag this AND other freebies! YAY! Oh, and don't forget to leave me some love, I love love LOL


As an add-on-freebie for this kit, I created a KissMe-alpha. Click preview to download!

2 comments:

Jaya said...

Hey Bianca, just droppin by.. lovely kit u got there..love the frog with the little crown....Hugs Jaya

Anonymous said...

I am new to the whole digital scrapbooking scene, so I thought that I would start out with what freebies I could find online. I just wanna say thank you so much! I totally LOVE your style! I can't wait to start playing around with your kits! Thank you, thank you!!