Project B Designs NEWS

Project B Designs has MOVED! Check the new and improved site at www.projectbdesigns.com. See you there!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Scrapping Whispers

Come check me out at Scrapping Whispers, tonight I uploaded my first item there! Off course, many will folow LOL This one you allready knew, it's my CrazyGoat-kit.


Psssstttt.... remember the sale I have at Scrappy Thoughts? For my birthday, 28% off!! That reminds me: 2 of you didn't leave their e-mailadresses in the birthdaywish, so I couldn't send you your gifts. Please contact me if this was you!

And then, I got an amazing LO from Deb, my one and only CT-member. She got her hands on the KissMe minikit (the one with the frog, scroll down if you're interested!), and made this:

Isn't it gorgeous? Yes, the princess too LOL, love the glasses! Deb used my template SmallThings for this one. (hint: grab it fast, since it's free FOR NOW)
Ok, last thing I'm going to say before I crash into bed (again I didn't make it before midnight...): if you scroll way down you can find the blogs of the other ScrappingWhisper-designers, check them out too!

1 comment:

Cra-Z-cat said...

thanks for putting up my page tonight!! delighted to be ur CT member.. have a wonderful day!!!