Project B Designs NEWS

Project B Designs has MOVED! Check the new and improved site at www.projectbdesigns.com. See you there!

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Guess my name and win!

I created a new kit, and I will keep the name a secret because we are playing a little game! Whoever guesses the name correctly, will win the kit!!! This is the preview:


I have created a freebie add-on with this kit, download by clicking the preview below (* sorry, link has been removed! *). If you want to play, please visit this thread at DST and guess!! I'll pick a winner by Sunday 10PM European Central Time.

3 comments:

Mumure said...

Love your new kit :))
I have been on your thread :))

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Nov [LA 08:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 07 Nov [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).

Murkselmama said...

thank you very much for this little
freebie