Project B Designs NEWS

Project B Designs has MOVED! Check the new and improved site at www.projectbdesigns.com. See you there!

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Winners announced

Remember the kit with the secret name? We played a little guessing game at DST, and 2 players guessed the right name! This kit is called Killing Me Softly. :D Congratulations Tessthescrapper and Lilysmom71, I'll send you your codes right away!

This kit is now available at KJoi - GroovyScraps and my newest store: DigitalPaperHearts! That store is waiting to be filled ;), but they are having a sale! My stuff is 25% off, but I have seen bigger numbers :D
And this is an LO with this kit, love the soft colors (and they could be boy ór girl). For the picture I used an action by Demolition. Remember the freebie add on in the previous post!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Bianca!!! I love the new kit!! Hugs~Becky

Mumure said...

Thank you so much for this beautiful new kit!!Love the name :))