Project B Designs NEWS

Project B Designs has MOVED! Check the new and improved site at www.projectbdesigns.com. See you there!

Monday, December 22, 2008

Burning the midnight oil!!

I've been quite busy making scarves for christmas prezzies. And since scrapbooking is out of the question while knitting , I stayed up all night just to get some scrapping done w/ that cute new kit Bianca made in honor of my granddaughter, Rebecca. the kit is called Night Night, Rebecca..

aren't these pics just the cutest? notice Rebecca has fallen asleep with my computer on her lap and corndog in hand half eaten. Is that tired or what!! LOL!!
other credits: ChrissyW_mixinitupIV Template

I've also scrapped my kitty, Lexie as she fell asleep and I got some cute pics of her, too.
I love the way she nuzzles her nose into the couch as she sleeps..
my pages are posted at SBF gallery, stop over and leave some love!! I love reading comments!!!

The kit is available at GroovyScraps - DigitalPaperHearts - ScrapKitten - KJoi
for more details see Friday, Dec 19th entry; madnesssss

well i'm off to bed.. thank goodness, I'm on vacation this week.. Rebecca isn't home either so I will have a quiet house to sleep for a few hours!!

All have a pleasant day!!








1 comment: