Project B Designs NEWS

Project B Designs has MOVED! Check the new and improved site at www.projectbdesigns.com. See you there!

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Emergency sale



Not my emergency, but I feel very close: check out the ad! It's an awesome deal, but the cause is... beyond words. If you want to support her, you can click the ad to go to the store. You can also buy my Everlasting Dreams, all funds will go to Janice and her husband. Thank you!


This is the monthly collab I was talking about, Christmas Bliss. You can buy it for only $2.00, and it's jam-packed with 60 papers, 61 elements and an alpha! Click preview to go to store (and below is my preview)


I have created a freebie QP with my portion, enjoy!


And, last but not least: we have some great challenges going on! Participating in these challenges will earn you points, and those points will eventually earn you a gift certificate!

I host a Scraplift Challenge, click here to participate!

1 comment:

Cra-Z-cat said...

you have been mighty busy!! i'm slowly getting back to normal so i'm off to do a scrap w/ ur brandnew kit.. checked digiscraptalk and didn't find the post for berryjam yet.. i'm eagerly awaiting!! also need to get caught up on blog-hopping.. i've missed many christmas kits.. i'll do that tomorrow as i don't have any pics yet.. decorating the tree this wkend, so i'll go by that collab to use ur contribution.. very pretty!! well if i'm going to get u something i better get with it!!