Project B Designs NEWS

Project B Designs has MOVED! Check the new and improved site at www.projectbdesigns.com. See you there!

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Grab Bag Time!!


This is my first grabbag, and it's a CU one! I am so excited!!!

It's very unusual for me to hold on to products long enough to create a Grabbag LOL, normally I'll throw them in store right away. But this time I managed to put 6 CU items in, you have never seen them before and there are no holiday items included.

This grabbag will be a available untill the end of December, then I will reveal and split it up. But untill then you can buy this grabbag for $5.00, while it's worth is over $20.00!!

Btw: today is my day at GroovyScraps' daily download!

1 comment:

Mumure said...

I just can't wait to see what inside!!!No Christmas items...snakes?Shoes?
Bises.