Project B Designs NEWS

Project B Designs has MOVED! Check the new and improved site at www.projectbdesigns.com. See you there!

Monday, January 19, 2009

Change of plans...

So much to do, so many plans, and then flue kicks in... It's really bad here, lots of sick children at my school en in my class, so it got me too. Bummer!!

I had my laptop with me in bed today, but my EHD with all my goodies on it was downstairs. So I did some creating, but I didn't have everything I needed to work on the new kit i.e. (boy, I seriously need a back-up!!) So this is what I came up with, a mini-kit full with bright colors. Can I order some SPRING please?

Yes, I know, this is still my old preview :( You will find my new name in my TOU included LOL (for those Sherlock Holmes wannabees) Click preview to download!!

4 comments:

Mumure said...

Love the colours!!!
Hope you will get well very soon :)
Thank you :)

Cra-Z-cat said...

ur thinking spring and it's snowing here in PA!! brrrrr.. it's been cold outside.. i'll take ur flowery bright colors to cheer me up too.. thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Jan. 20, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url(and blinkie). Thanks again and Happy New Year.

Jaya said...

Get well soon Bianca!!! Gorgeous bright colors !!! love them