Project B Designs NEWS

Project B Designs has MOVED! Check the new and improved site at www.projectbdesigns.com. See you there!

Monday, March 30, 2009

about me

I'm working on several things at the same time now, so you will get an update very soon ;)

In the mean time, I found this cool thing on Carol's blog! It's a questionaire, but you answer in pictures, which gives a cool collage. This is mine:

Here's how it works:
1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
2. Using only the first page, pick an image. (I picked every first image, to make it even more interesting!)
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into FD's Mosaic Maker. (I just copied and pasted myself ;))
The Questions and Answers (I got all pictures from Flickr, but don't have the credits, sorry!):
1. What is your first name? Bianca, the picture is showing Dama Bianca (white lady).
2. What is your favourite food? Chocolate (I actually typed chocolat LOL)
3. What high school did you go to? Dr. Nassau College, only Nassau College gave me results.
4. What is your favourite colour? Pink
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Hard one, I chose Jim Carey (but actually don't like this pic of him)
6. Favorite drink? Cola
7. Dream vacation? I would love to go to Australia some time!
8. Favorite dessert? Yoghurt with fruit.
9. What you want to be when you grow up? Old ;)
10. What do you love most in life? My family
11. One Word to describe you: Creative
12. Your Flickr name: Don't have one (I typed exactly that, and this is what came up LOL)
When looking for color swatches to work with, I always use Flickr images for inspiration. I would love to be a 'great' photographer once in my life, maybe when I retire LOL. So tell me, what's your inspiration?

1 comment:

Carol said...

Hi Bianca,
Love your collage and thanks for linking to my blog, glad you liked it!