Project B Designs NEWS

Project B Designs has MOVED! Check the new and improved site at www.projectbdesigns.com. See you there!

Monday, March 30, 2009

Blue or Pink?

This is my latest creation (actually it has been in store for 2 days or so, I forgot to blog about it!!): "Blue or Pink, what do you think?" (no question, that's just the name ;))



Both the kit and the matching alpha's are available at Digital Paper Hearts, and are included in the $2 sale! Just mentioning ;) (images are linked)



This beautiful layout is created by Sarah, I love ultrasound pictures! Although I normally can't 'read' them (I mix up arms and legs, think the belly is the head, that sort of thing ;)), I can see a cute little nose on this pic :). Image is linked!




And this layout is by Jenny (ledigiscrapdejenny), and shows a handsome little fellow playing with a batton. I guess both of them liked the brown background paper LOL, but I have more layouts on the way! This image is linked too!

And a final announcement: I decided to close my GroovyScraps store. Working as a co-owner of Digital Paper Hearts just takes away too much of my time, and it didn't seem fair to stay at GroovyScraps while only advertising for DPH... I am very sad I have to leave, because I enjoyed my time there VERY MUCH! Untill I break-up-shop, all my items will be $2 there too.

1 comment:

Sarah / Chauncey said...

Hey, remember me (I digiscrapped Scooter with Intensity)? I want to tell you I LOVE this Blue or Pink kit! I missed the sale but that's OK, it's worth full price. Keep on, you're doing great stuff! My best regards. Sarah aka littlemelch