Project B Designs NEWS

Project B Designs has MOVED! Check the new and improved site at www.projectbdesigns.com. See you there!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Scrapping w/ "Funky Daydreams"

WOW.. it's been a month since I've done any scrapping. Guess a lazy spell hit me cause all I've been doing is watching my Reality TV shows. Had a quiet house tonight so I've scrapped thru the wee hours of the morning.

Here's some pages i did of pics taken recently of Rebecca on St Paddy's Day. She looks so cute holding her doll baby.. AND REBECCA WAS EVEN IN GREEN, that wasn't planned!!


I've used Bianca's newly released kit, "Funky Daydreams" available at Digital Paper Hearts - GroovyScraps. Take a look at her March 18th post for details.

You can see my pages at my SBF gallery, stop on over and leave some love.. Comments appreciated!!

No comments: