Project B Designs NEWS

Project B Designs has MOVED! Check the new and improved site at www.projectbdesigns.com. See you there!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Excited!

Ooooohhh, I'm so excited! We received many applications on our designer call, and we have lots of new designers coming on board at Digital Paper Hearts. In the next few days you will see their stores being filled with awesome new products, if you want to take a look at some of the new names: I have a couple of new blogs in the right sidebar, and will be filling that when I know more. YAY!!

Ok, so now... we need more CT members!!! If you want to scrap with our designs, then please apply to our call. Just send your application to me (biebels1 [at] gmail [dot] com), and I'll get back to you. Oh, and if you know somebody who's looking for a CT gig, please point them to this post, thanks ;)

So, being this excited, I thought it was time to share a freebie again. This is a QP created with my part of the FrogPrincess collab, enjoy!!

Click image to download!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Apr. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Boy/Prince, Girl/Princess, Babies, Children, Character(s) Theme post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this beautiful quick page!