Project B Designs NEWS

Project B Designs has MOVED! Check the new and improved site at www.projectbdesigns.com. See you there!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Seriously out of my MIND

Happy Easter, first of all ;) For all Animal Crossing players: Happy Bunny Day! Hope you collected all your furniture! (for all you non-animal-crossing-players: check out this game, it's a lot of fun!! hehe)

Second of all: I hope you're in for an amazing deal, cause BOY do I have one for you! One? Two!!! Check this out:




So yes, I'm practicaly giving away everything I have in store, total worth over $200, for just $20 in total, isn't that amazing? I don't know how long this deal will last, so grab it while you can!! Click images for more information (and a detailed list of what you'll get).

Then, if you like Digital Paper Hearts, you'll want to know about this: we are having a Designer Call AND a Creative Crew Call!




Submit you apps for the CT call to biebels1 [at] gmail [dot] com!

One more thing: I'm closing my GroovyScraps store, I loved every day I spent there! Love you ladies!!!

1 comment:

Jaya said...

Oh Bianca, that is a great offer. I would love to join DPH, if only i had more time in a day. But, will keep your store in mind if and when i am looking for another store.

Good luck with your call.