Project B Designs NEWS

Project B Designs has MOVED! Check the new and improved site at www.projectbdesigns.com. See you there!

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Baby Lizard

This is not a new kit, but it deserves a new blogpost, and I'll tell you why!

A while ago Shari (aka Doohikey Designs) and I teamed up to create a lovely boys kit. We called it Baby Lizard (actually Shari came up with this name, but I don't know why anymore LOL), that just seemed to fit the pallet we chose to work with! It became a fun kit with lizards, frogs and cute boys stuff. Then we sold it at Digital Paper Hearts. When I moved to Scrapable, repackaging this kit went to my to-do-list, and it stayed there... But thank goodness, Shari saw a way to create a new preview and make this kit look even better and cuter!!

So, I'm promoting it again, and this time it means soooo much to me to have this kit, cause I hope to be able to scrap some cute babyboy pages with it at the end of the year!! YAY!
So, this kit is available at Scrapable, and it contains:

20 papers
a bracket
2 buttons
1 corner cluster
1 stitch
1 dotted circle frame
1 circle frame
1 rectangular frame
1 house element
2 paper leafs
1 mini star (with shadow)
1 piece of string
2 tags (also tied together with string)
1 paper tree
3 bling elements
2 cute frog faces
1 felt turtle
3 lizards (1 rub on, 1 gel and 1 painted wood)
2 ric racs
1 cute baby-boy tag
2 full alphas!
Can you believe Shari even put it on a -15% sale?? Go grab it now!!

No comments: