Project B Designs NEWS

Project B Designs has MOVED! Check the new and improved site at www.projectbdesigns.com. See you there!

Saturday, September 26, 2009

New kit and a freebie!

Although I am a summer-person, I do like some things about fall. For one, the colors, I love the change of colors in nature in this season! And for some reason I like to craft with the children in my class during fall, cause there's just so much fun things to create. As long as it doesn't rain, I like the fall LOL
So, dedicated to this lovely season, I designed this new kit called Kinda Fallish.


It has a lowercase alpha to match, available at Scrapable and Sunshine Studio Scraps
And to celebrate the release of this new kit, a bunch of my CT girls decided to give away freebie QPs on their blog! So, are you ready for the Kinda Fallish blogtrain? It leaves station RIGHT NOW!
Here's my freebie, can be downloaded here (box.net)
And here's where you can find the other freebies:
Have fun!!