Project B Designs NEWS

Project B Designs has MOVED! Check the new and improved site at www.projectbdesigns.com. See you there!

Saturday, October 24, 2009

October Colour Splash at SUN


It's time for October's Colour Splash at Sunshine Studio Scraps! What does this mean? Well, different designers worked with the same swatch and created whatever they liked. So you can choose from different paperpacks, element packs, alphas and even a kit! Buy them all or only buy what you like, and create your own (mega)kit.

I loved working with these colors, they made me think of winter. Ok, I don't even like the winter, wish it were spring already LOL, but I do love the 'cold' colors! So my stuff is called 'Frozen Days', and I created a paperpack, an alpha and a set of beautification (stitches, glitter, just yummy stuff to beautify your page!!)


available here



available here



available here
Some CT inspiration:
by Mandy (this girl barely needs beautification, she's adorable!)
by Jana (don't we LOVE those Spencer pics!!)
by Kim (winter is beautiful, right? Just a bit cold LOL)

No comments: