Project B Designs NEWS

Project B Designs has MOVED! Check the new and improved site at www.projectbdesigns.com. See you there!

Friday, November 27, 2009

BLACK Friday is here!

And boy, do I have some goodies to show you!! For this months Colour Splash at Sunshine Studio Scraps, I created this paperpack. After that there just was no stopping me, I created pack after pack LOL. Even when I thought I was finished, having designed a journaling pack, an alpha set in 3 colors, a tiny-bits pack AND bundled it up, I still had something left. Now, I'll let you check it all out, remember, my stores are on sale this entire weekend, so grab them if you like them!
And below you'll find a date-element pack, not available in my store. You can only get your hands on it if you join my group at Digi.Scrap.Friends! Seriously, you have to check out that site, if you love digiscrapping, you'll love this too. Create an account here, join my group here, and check out the special message I left all the members of the group. Enjoy!!
(you'll find 43 .png files in this freebie, white brads with numbers 0-31 and months jan-dec on them)

No comments: