Project B Designs NEWS

Project B Designs has MOVED! Check the new and improved site at www.projectbdesigns.com. See you there!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Scrap therapy

Yay, I got time to scrap today!! Here's what I did:

A page about Leonie being creative, I love her creativity!! I used DumDaDum kit and alpha2 and scraplifted a LO by Snowdrop (Scrapmatters)

Here's a page about Leonie starting to recognize letters (after eating a bowl of M&Ms LOL). I used Colorful Memories and tried to follow the Roadmap to scrap (Scrapmatters)

And here's one for the Inspiration challenge (Scrapmatters) where I used a template by Sya's Blueprints (Movie-spiration take two) and my Captured kit and word-art.

Thanks for looking! I have a birthday today (my father) and tomorrow (mother in law), but will be back with a sneak peek to a new collab, to be released this weekend!!

No comments: